Dalux & Tsunru - Euphony Dalux & Tsunru - Euphony

I've checked out your music, and damn, I must say I'm amazed. You've got impressive standards and I'd say your music quality is really high for someone who's not well noticed. You deserve more recognition for sure. Just because your songs may not blow up on NG, don't let it get to you. Keep this up and it will pay off in the end! You're talented.

daluxmusic responds:

Thank you so much for the comment! It's nice to see someone appreciates my nitpicky quality criteria, I won't release unless I am more or less satisfied with it. I do work on music from time to time but I rarely finish things. Glad you enjoyed it though! :)

Fuck This Fuck This

I actually dig this. Pretty edgy, but great effort.

TBP - AURORA TBP - AURORA

Love songs like these, especially when they include bells like yours did. It brings that kind of dream-ish feeling, and it's absoluteely amazing!
You did an amazing job, very inspirational. :')

larrynachos responds:

Thanks!

Clear Sky Clear Sky

I've listened to this from the day you posted it, and I still love it.
I just felt like writing a review now to show you my appreciation for this song.
It's just simply beautiful, a total masterpiece. You've got such a passion for making this kind of music.
Keep this up and I promise you, you'll become something huge in the future music industry. :')

LawnReality responds:

Thanks so much! I'm really pleased you like this piece.

Home of Memories Home of Memories

Just like Clear sky, this is a beautiful piece of art. You're so passionate in this kind of Orchestral music you're doing.
If you don't mind me asking, what program do you use?

LawnReality responds:

Thank you! This track was made in Mixcraft using Garritan Personal Orchestra.

Scenic ride Scenic ride

This gave me chills, I love it!

Noisysundae responds:

Thanks a bunch, m8.

Endless Route Endless Route

Awesome track, though 125k plays?! That's insane!

SpeTheof responds:

Thankzz!

Starship Warfare Starship Warfare

What can I say, this is a really decent track. I mean, What you're showing here is that you know your ways when it comes to music, and I think you should make more!
The track is pretty repetitive though, but I love the part that starts at 01:30.
I think you deserve a chance. Welcome to the game buddy, looking forward to hear more from ya ~

SI-7 responds:

Thanks! I do know this is quite a bit repetitive, and I wish I'd thought more about that while composing this. Oh well, at least it doesn't sound terrible. ^-^

Dat Summer Boi Dat Summer Boi

This is Diversity Quality.

Sad Story Sad Story

It's a really nice and calm melody to start with, and the tone to it really gives out the atmosphere. Though the high pitched notes that starts at 00:32 I think could've been better synced with the rest.

The overall feeling I get when I listen to this is that something very tragic has happened, so you really nailed the "sad story" part. I also get this kind of rap/hip-hop feeling when I hear this. I think that with the right voice, this would be the perfect tune to rap over something dramatic.

P.S; I really love that raining effect that you use a couple of times through out the song, very nice touch. :))

jjoon responds: